1. Pick 20 of your favorite HALLOWEEN movies.
2. Go to http://www.imdb.com/
, and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No cheating!
01. "Can I rely on you not to get me killed?" // "I guarantee nothing."
02. "Don't you think it would be better if you referred to 'it' as him?" // "If you say so." // "Your compassion's overwhelming, Doctor."
"My name is Very Fucking Confused, what's your name?"
"Unfaithful lover long since dead. Deep asleep in thy wormy bed. Wiggle thy toes, open thine eyes, twist thy fingers toward the sky. Life is sweet, be not shy. On thy feet. So sayeth I!"
"It's the millennium, motives are incidental."
"What do you want me to tell you?" // "Something less perplexing than a ghost story!"
07. "No, you haven't been having any progress, and you're *not* in control. *It* is in control, and if you think you're in control, then you're being an idiot! Not a single thing you've done has helped, and I'm sorry, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the camera hasn't helped and the stupid footprints haven't helped; do you think that thing would have left footprints if it didn't want to? No! It did it because it wanted to! It wanted you to find my photo, it can be anywhere, it hears what we're saying right now."
"The police thought that it was what the old-timers used to call cabin fever. A kind of claustrophobic reaction which can occur when people are shut in together over long periods of time."
"I just wish that... all those people hadn't died here. I mean... ugh! A guy kills his whole family. Doesn't that bother you?" // "Well, sure... but houses don't have memories."
The Amityville Horror
"She doesn't like it in the barn. The horses keep her up at night."
"One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other."
Haunting in Conneticut
"From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, until man exists no more."
"He neglected to mention that downtown, they call this place Camp Blood."
Friday the 13th
"You guys have no imagination. It's like your playing checkers... And I'm playing chess."
15. "It's not the same on film is it? I mean, you know it's real, but it's like looking through the lens gives you some sort of protection from what's on the other side."
16. "Leftovers, when you should know that chicken tastes better when it's back on the bone."
"Of course you may, sir! You may use the one in the, um... no. Uh, you could use the one in the stud... no. Uh, uh, would you be kind enough to wait in the, um, in-in the, um, uh library?"
"What the fuck kinda dog do you have?"
"Edward Saladhands just groped Josh!"
20. "You've tricked and fooled your readers for years. You've tortured us all with surprise endings that made no sense. You've introduced characters in the last five pages that were never in the book before. You've withheld clues and information that made it impossible for us to guess who did it. But now, the tables are turned. Millions of angry mystery readers are now getting their revenge. When the world learns I've outsmarted you, they'll be selling your $1.95 books for twelve cents."